GPN greater pacific gold limited

Vautex, Think you hit nail on the head with your comments on the...

1. 544 Posts.
    Vautex,

Think you hit nail on the head with your comments on the Geo's. My understanding is Remta wanted a second opinion on YRR's Vanadium Resource (which Schwann was involved in) due to previous delays and poor performance. In short he wasn't confident that Schwann did the job right. Schwann should not be the preferred Geo by any of the co's as he is slow, constantly away and does not know how to formulate results into lamens terms. Now we see Runge taking too long as a result of the previous Geo being unavailabe to answer questions on his report (not Schwann again???).

Now if Runge don't confirm the previous Geos's findings then I would suggest drilling further is on the cards.

One problem with getting a second opinion is it may not confirm the first and can come back to bite in more ways than one:

1) Further drilling = delays
    2) Delays = Options expire worthless (look at GPN oppies recently and YRR expire 11/09)
    3) More expenses = further capital raising
    4) Options Expire worthless = further capital raising
    5) All or any of the above = Shareholders lose

My biggest issue here is these guys always seem to be 12 months behind the eight ball on all the booms (Uranium first, now Iron Ore). We still don't have anything we can call a fully compliant JORC measured resource and no real updates from the companies with anything even remotely significant.

The new boards (GPN. YRR & AGU) need to act now, focus on one project at a time and get the flow of information going - more frequent, more updates, more marketing to brokers and investors, BRR, mining press and answer my F*%#ing emails!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.