PEK 2.56% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Ann: Peak Resources Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B-PEK.AX, page-5

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    As always a great quarter, albeit it a little quiet on news flow. I am a big fan of a company that gets it done without complaints or too many speed bumps. In my business, those who produce high quality reports are usually those who succeed.

I like the "commercial negotiations are in progress on potential sites and associated services identified in Europe...". Building the plant in a stable environment, and not in Chinese control bodes well for this company. Looking like a low operating cost environment (Spain from the look of the diagram, where htere is plentiful highly skilled resources and engineers).

Additionally, a further strategic partner would also lessen the potential funding requirements and provide further stability to a company operating in a very trying period of their commodity market. I do see these guys in production and being profitable unlike others in the market.

A big tick in terms of the geotechnical studies showing no major issues with major infrastructure will also provide confidence to the authorities that there will be no potential repeat of issues such as we are seeing in Brasil (BHP current calamity with a tailings dam failure).

Finding offtake partners and Environmental approval will be the final ingredients to this show. If they achieve the EC by the end of the year, this will have indeed been a very fruitful year for Peak!

I have every confidence that these guys will get it done.

I am in for the long haul....GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $30.80K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 414238 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.