PEK 2.70% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

The banker, you should be responsible for what you said in your...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The banker, you should be responsible for what you said in your post and even it is freedom of speech, however, you cant go beyond that.

There is one thing i wanna know from you is that what make you so angry and suck to peak? If i tell you i am the guy who bought in at a lot higher level but not behave like you of blaming and complaining. Why, it Does Not help me at all.....it only could make me felt worse..... so being positive get me move, try.

Also, where you get the figure that peak selling half for 25 million Usd dollars, oh, it should be 29 million Aus dollars due to big drop friday, show me the evidence, if not, Shut Up please.

Ok, try this way, if you are selling goods, say, apple, for 5 dollars kg monday because many people sell apple and if you sell 10 dollars, nobody buy, all your apple will be rubbish you got nothing back, however, by thursday, less people sell apple, so more people buy your apple, are you a idiot that still selling 5 dollar kg because the first 20% of your apple you sold before were 5 dollars? For normal person, he will increase the selling price...right...

Same logic apply to peak, management sell part to get ball move and keep 62.5 of the project and 80% of the company, so once it mature, sell at much higher price when things being done finanlly.

So why you continuly mislead here and complaining? If there is clause at Ann saying the rest of peak worth 25 million, you might be right, however, there is nothing to prove what you complain for so stop your downramping here,. What your motive and intention?

Please be reasonable and fair when you post another post here by answering the question i raised above, if you cant, stop posting until you have more value point contribute to those buy and hold peak.

Be a man and being mature and Fair.

Peak still have more value to offer depend you have faith or not.
    The rest of peak at least worth triple of 25 million on top of that 25 million by days goes on, that is my understanding, so i cant stop those who sell, but i can continue buy. Peak got enough funds to go forward so it is the best assurance for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.