PKO 0.00% 0.5¢ peako limited

Ann: Peako presentation at the RIU Sydney Resources Round-Up, page-8

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Managed to finally get in front of Rae today and get 5mins of her time.

As Riseabove mentioned above, yes Rae really did well with her presentation, I gave her that feedback when I spoke to her and to my amazement, she told me that it was her first time she has ever got up on a stage like that before.

Onto I guess the meat and potatoes' - I asked her when they were going to start drilling, she said May, considering we are almost halfway through May I asked her to confirm then she corrected herself and suggested May / June.

The wording was also along the lines of 'we only have funds to complete the infill drilling and not the diamond drilling.'

I also asked her what she was going to do when the $cash$ run's out - as really, they are running on fumes at the moment - she said there was two options, go back and raise or look into the shortfall from last CR? By the sounds of it they will be putting their hand out potentially before the results from any drilling come's back which sounded a bit off to me.

Saying all that the stand was always busy. Always had multiple people there, whilst you could spend an hour having a chat to some company's out there, this was not one of them. Will just have to wait and see what ANN's come out in the not-too-distant future, hopefully one will be 'rig onsite and drilling commenced'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.635M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1475405 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.