PEX 3.85% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Ann: Peel Raises $7 Million to Advance Cobar Deposits, page-29

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

Whilst i agree with you Chand, unfortunately i don't see any likelihood of anyone being held to account. Not unless 1 or more of the major holders decide that enough is enough. They by weight of numbers call the shots here.

The trading seems to be totally dominated by the program traders at the moment. Lack of buying interest by others gives the P.T's carte blanche to do as they please.

The price the stock now trades at almost totally disregards the Southern Nights deposit. No matter how big or small the initial resource calc is expected to be. I cant remember the last time i have owned a stock where that has been the case. Regardless of the fact that a cap raising has just taken place. It was only a mere 10% addition to the number of shares on issue. Believe me I really have trouble rationalising the way these guys operate when it comes to capital management. I can only conclude that the market is still penalising the stock over the Mallee Bull PFS fiasco. We have all recently seen how savagely SBM & AMI have been marked down over relatively small downgrades to forward guidance. Peel's management IMO will need to prove they can be trusted before confidence returns to the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $9.32K 74.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13445 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 42000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.