As I see it when looking at the financials for the last full...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As I see it when looking at the financials for the last full year reports we have

TBR                            RND

Current SP                                           $3.20                           $0.53
    Total debt                                             $7.0M                          $$1.75M
    Cash                                                    8.793M                        $2.05M
    Shares outstanding                              50.2M                          60.8M

Per share stats.
    Sales                                                    $2.05                           $$0.44
    Earnings                                               $0.534                         $0.205

Gross revenue                                      $106.4M                      $26.9M
    Net Profit before abnormals                  $27.8M                        $12.5M
    Net Profit after abnormals                     $27.8M                        $7.6M

I believe the 'low' SP for RND is being influenced by those last few figures (revenue, NP before/after abnormals) and that RND has 20% more shares on issue and the question - will there be any abnormals for RND in the 2013/14 full year financials?

As I see it TBR may be slightly overvalued and RND slightly undervalued.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.