RR1 0.00% 0.9¢ reach resources limited

@FrontFootFred "Why don't you kindly explain to us the...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    @FrontFootFred "Why don't you kindly explain to us the difference"
    The OP's comment "can have a look on greenstones which is far better than spodumene in extracting Li2O3 of 6%" - is factually incorrect and makes no sense whatsoever. Li is extracted from spodumene found in pegmatites, not from greenstones which are the host-rocks of the pegmatites.

RR1 are highlighting that the new mapped pegmatites are hosted in greenstones, which is positive, as most economic Li deposits are hosted in greenstones close to the source granite. However, just because pegmatites are hosted in favourable settings doesn't necessarily mean they are Li-enriched.

@Andy355 "theres spod obviously because the diamond drilling wouldnt of gone ahead"
    This is a false assumption and one which is unfortunately commonly thrown around on this forum. Just because a company embarks on more or further drilling doesn't mean they've found anything worthwhile in their initial drilling and often means the opposite Eg: EFE, VSR

@poppy25 "he is a paid downramper from brokers in hope to suppress the S/P"
    Lol, I wish that were true. Maybe I'm lying, or maybe I'm just a person who's been on this forum for 20+ years who's picked up a bit of geological knowledge along the way and likes to call out BS from posters/directors so those with an open-mind and strong ego can hear an alternative point of view.

When a user writes "So guys chill now ..... we are going to get TO offer soon ..." when they're yet to even confirm a few metres of Li mineralisation tends to trigger mewink.png

I'm used to being bombarded with hate from holders and understand its easier to believe false narratives rather than face the truth, but I reckon there's probably quite a few of my detractors on other stocks who instead of calling me names and making false accusations, wished they'd considered my points more objectively in hindsight.

Nevertheless, I wish the decent people on here well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.642M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.40K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1200326 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 297735
Last updated 15.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.