MSL 0.00% 29.5¢ msl solutions limited.

Ann: Pemba Capital Partners declare best and final offer, page-12

1. 16,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8033
    "If you dont mind me asking are you going to vote for the takeover? you said
    "Gee, I really think this business could be a meaningfully more valuable business in 3 or 4 years' time than what I am being offered for my shares today in this takeover approach."
    but you already where selling a few just below the takeover price."

It has been a bit of a moving feast, given the developments over recent weeks, but at this stage I'm going to vote in favour of the takeover.

And yes, I did sell some shares, ones held in one of my family's entities, but it does not necessarily mean that I don't feel the company will be valued higher over the medium term.

Rather, it was merely to reflect the fact that my overall portfolio position in the stock would have been excessively large given that the perceived upside was reduced by the takeover offer. I would have done the same thing had the stock price gone to 29c for reasons other than a takeover offer.

(The shares I sold were effectively equivalent to the ones I was buying during the middle of 2022 during the global sell-off of technology stocks.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.