C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

Maybe Lind prefer some of the loan to be paid in cash and not...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Maybe Lind prefer some of the loan to be paid in cash and not just shares so they're waiting just as we are? Who knows what discussions have gone on between management and Lind but you would imagine that communication has been open between the two parties. I get the feeling Lind are happy to keep the share price between 1.4 and 1.6 (they have had ample opportunity to drop it to 1.3 but haven't) and will continue to do so until we begin sales or at least close to, then they will convert.

Either way, once Lind do convert they are going to want to profit from this as they have in the past and they will inevitably pump the share price up as they have the power and money to do so. The volume has been so low and shares are very tightly held despite the amount of shares on the market so it will be pretty easy for them to pump it I'd imagine, especially with the positive news to support it. The chart is very supportive of a breakout too once we break above 1.6 so the chart people will be happy. We have suffered from the Lind deal recently but once they get their shares they will be just like us and will want to make money which will benefit all holders in my opinion. I'll patiently wait until this happens and hopefully have some more cash to buy more shares before it all eventuates.
    Last edited by vicco11: 28/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.801M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $700 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 144147 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.