C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

I've done a lot of research into nickle sulphide deposits and do...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    I've done a lot of research into nickle sulphide deposits and do know that magnetite is good indicator but there are also magnetite deposits with low nickle grades. Seeing large amounts of magnetite and low ppm of nickle leads me to believe it could be a majority iron sulphide deposit. I still stick by my own research and post on the 25th January:

"If I had to choose between what ANW believes it to be at first look I think we might be sitting on pentlandite (nickel‐iron sulphide). If the 1944 journal holds up and it is indeed nickle-iron sulphide we could also be looking at some manganese and cobalt credits, might not be much but we won't know until we explore and get the results!"

This is also from the current announcement:
    "Native copper observed was found to be limited to isolated blebsdisseminated in the rock matrix and nickel was confined to zones of fine pentlandite encased in extensivepyrrhotite veining."

Generally with pentlandite the ratio of nickle-iron is 1:1 so we could be seeing a low grade, large deposit. The extensive veining is promising as it potentially means the next target is going to be better but this is an educated guess at best.

I'll take back what I said about Pembroke being a duster, i'm still interested in future exploration and admit it isn't over until we explore the next target. It would definitely be nice if we had the full results, maybe something to bring up when we send over some more questions for the quarterly. I'm just frustrated with current performance and waiting for what seems to be a lifetime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.801M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.