PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

I understand exactly what you're saying Agent. I was split 2...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    I understand exactly what you're saying Agent. I was split 2 ways when I went through the presentation. Part of me siad felt that every piece of vitriol I've poured on PEN management in the last 6 months was justified by what I was seeing; a complete back down on all the major milestone dates we've been given by mgmt and been querying despite accusations of downramping by lackies incapable of doing their own thinking. I was sorely tempted to go in with the slipper (Hush Puppy, not Peter) after all the long battles and to find that we were right all along and not a word of explanation from mgmt about what changed to cause the delays when we've been told everything was going so well and ahead of shcedule. Surely any change that had happened would have to form the basis of price sensitive announcement. LOL> As I write this I'm already starting to feel the hair standing up at the back of my kneck.

In the end I looked at the presentation and felt that somehow it differed from previous ones. The formatting was changed and rather than a quiet date or 2 slipping or having a range added that eased you into a different expectation, every date was there, adjusted more realistically as required and in plain and large type. It just feels to me like it was done by someone trying to play things with a straight bat. In light of this I made the decisison to treat it the way I have; an attempt to be more transparent and to re-engage shareholders. Some may see it aa a bit of a leap to come to this conclusion but I'm still heavily invested in PEN and I really do want the company to succeed and at the same time want honest communication on progress from mgmt.

If I'm proven wrong then more fool me. I will take the necessary steps and move on but I hope this really is a turn for the better that we will all benefit from. Interesting that it hasn't caused a mass exit or a drop in the shareprice. Perhaps this will further encourage open honest communication in future.

In short this is the last chance PEN will have with me to get things right. I'm hoping it's rewarded.

Time wil tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $184.1K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 11862979 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6906932 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.