PDL 0.00% $5.18 pendal group limited

Ann: Pendal determines NBIO not in best interests of shareholders, page-6

1. 4,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    You’ve got a lot more posts than me, but this time. I think you’ve got it wrong. PDLs SP (IMHO) has been sold down with all the other financials, and because of MFG. AND because the minerals Lithium,Graphite and all the other “hot” stocks are the place to be, and financials “isn’t !”.
    PDL doesn’t NEED Perpetual. It’s losses in FUM are about to be expected and I suspect much of the funds withdrawn have gone to ETFs. They have good geographic diversity and if you read their response to the takeover offer this morning, this sums it up. Probably not a time to buy if you are not a holder, but it’s not a time to sell either. A steady reliable stock (down on its luck ATM), reasonable earnings reliability and a good fully franked div. I just think it’s on the nose because it is !!! And because it’s not currently In the hot area of hot mining stocks such as graphite, lithium etc etc etc. I don’t know if a better offer will come along, but at the current offer price, not much else is gonna happen !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.