ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    In danger of repeating myself, I currently see the the same set-up in the gold sector as was the case back in 2001,and more specifically1979. The exact circumstances may be different, however the underlying circumstances are very similar. As the quote from Mark Twain says:
    “History never repeats itself, but it does often rhyme.”
    I remember climbing into ASX: DRD at around a buck and change and rode it to $9 in about 12 months(finally topped out at around $9.60).

I am expecting that this coming move in the miners is going to eclipse the move 20 years ago. This is going to be one hell of a move and it is why I am pounding the table for those miners that are cashed up, to take advantage of their cash positions to buy Oz's in the ground. In the years ahead Oz's in the ground, (regardless of how marginal at the current price), are going to morph into massive upside revaluations.

I wish either RMS or WGX or whomever would pull their finger out on Spartan. It is a 'no brainer' and in 2 years time hindsight will show that to be the case.

Last edited by deserthead: 17/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.