ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

Thanks Wolca, my feelings about the company are purely driven by...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks Wolca, my feelings about the company are purely driven by return to shareholders. I am waiting, like you for an announcement on the final campaign. Profit or no profit, what I do know for certain is that the stock price has been terrible for the past couple of years, and certainly since the beginning of the Penny's Find operation AND there have been diluting capital raises. Gold price has been at highs during that period so they should be flying. ERL have not paid a dividend in 10 years (to my knowledge) so the only way to make money as an investor in the company is to own the shares. That has been a disaster. To that end I think a new board would make a better job of managing the next phase of Empire's life. The current board have paid themselves very nice salaries, but don't actually have any skin in the game (I don't think they have many shares in the company themselves?? anyone know?), but they have not delivered on their primary function which is to build the company's fortunes and deliver returns to shareholders. I think a lot of the other stuff is just noise. These other blokes bringing on the 249D are also shareholders and probably just as frustrated. The share price tells you everything you need to know. Just my thoughts IMHO. please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3375015 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10931198 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.