HRZ 3.51% 5.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Pennys Find Resource Update, page-15

1. 10,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4493
    Both are significantly oversold. AUC has an angry x director consistently selling out their remaining shares on market and there is still around 25M left that they are selling. Mind you, they have already sold 70M. Hence why it’s around 2-3c and pushing the price down. The KGP has 3.4moz right now and a mid cap gold company would love that sort of deposit in WA. Therefore it’s also a takeover target. However it is still awaiting a DFS, finalisation of property purchases and then finance and construction news will follow. It will take longer to get into production than most of HRZs deposits.
    HRZ has more diversity of commodities and has a much larger portfolio of projects - especially gold and silver deposits at a near term production stage. The issue is that they are smaller than KGP above, but at current gold price they are still significantly profitable and worth a lot of money! Many times higher than our current market cap. The selling down of HRZ is happening on much lower volume so it is likely just disgruntled retail holders fed up with waiting and poor management and moving onto other options. Not the complicated situation of the x director holding a grudge in AUC.
    Both are significantly oversold and have massive upside from current levels because I see precious metals markets being very strong for years ahead. Based on management, the fact the x director is getting close to selling out their shares and AUC being a larger sized individual project I would choose AUC but that’s just my opinion. If HRZ management showed some signs of improvement that would likely shift my stance. Do your own research before you purchase any.
    Last edited by coto: 06/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $38.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $66.83K 1.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 72215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 128123
Last updated 15.08pm 21/05/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.