PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Ann: Pensana granted major new rare earth exploration project, page-6

1. 3,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Having now read the Paper that this came from I would like to point out that it is an Academic publication and as such fails to pursue the economic potentials. To be fair to the authors they do point out their inability to access and test the central core due to soil cover.

The distribution in concentric rims of these magmatic breccia outcrops suggests that
    the structure of Monte Verde could correspond to the inner part of a collapsed caldera, and the
    breccias could represent channels (ring-faults) of extrusion controlled by subvolcanic explosive
    processes. A similar mechanism was proposed for Alnö [60] to explain the existence of carbonatite
    ring dykes in Sweden. Hence, by assuming that the structure could correspond to a partially eroded
    caldera structure, the area with carbonatite potential should be expanded, and the potential for larger
    intrusions at depth would still persist
    . In fact, colluvial materials cover large areas around the core of
    the complex, and therefore, more distal hidden carbonatite rings could also be present beneath these
    colluvial sediments.

It certainly sounds like another Longonjo, I just hope that the soil cover is not too deep,
    A quick GPR study, followed up by a couple of drill holes will soon reveal what is underneath

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.