PTL 2.63% 18.5¢ prestal holdings limited

I sold months ago, preferring exposure to thermal coal miners...

1. 10,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    I sold months ago, preferring exposure to thermal coal miners NHC/WHC and YAL whose returns including today have been and will be stellar for a while, but PTL remains a solid little company.

PTL probably needs another acquisition in a couple of years but multinationals competing against it must wonder how with all their advertising, White King manufactured in Shepparton, Victoria of all places manages to sometimes/often outsell them.

I have discussed White King's products with a few friends: the general impression is unlike some competitors, White King usually performs extremely well. I suspect WK has close to a first class reputation among Australian consumers, with COVID-19 having assisted in it further gaining brand recognition.

My multiple purchases of HwB hampers have been extremely well received and flawless: hampers are delivered with correct items and StarTrack (an Australia Post subsidiary) seems very efficient.

Even Country Life soap gets good reviews form shoppers: the Woolworths (WOW) ones on its website are bit dated as WOW may have ceased its distribution of 'try at home' products, but most participants found this soap long lasting/satisfactory.

PTL may not be the sexiest business in Oz, but it's a quiet achiever. The lack of debt is a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.3¢ 19.3¢ 18.5¢ $3.809K 20.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12960 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 43581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.