5GG 0.00% 4.8¢ pentanet limited

I think the part that's interesting is that this...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think the part that's interesting is that this technology/network reaches farther and gets more stable the more people that sign up.

So in essence, it really does have the power to grow exponentially. As someone mentioned earlier, it does then become a matter of how quickly/cost effectively you can install this network, which may be a drag.

There was also someone saying "what are the prices and what are the speeds going to be since the other fixed wireless providers are all very competitive and Pentanet said they will be the FASTEST and CHEAPEST"

- Well, $99 per month for speeds up to 800mb/s+ download and 600mb/s+ upload - there are NO NBN providers Australia wide that can compete with those speeds for that price (NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE), let alone other fixed wireless competitors. The upload speed in particular is out of this world, even the NBN providers who offer gigabit internet usually have download of 1000mb/s but tiny uploads of 50mb/s, at least in the sub $200/ month price range.

My point being, this is the crème de la crème of internet in Perth (NBN included), at a FANTASTIC price which is FAR cheaper than the NBN for comparative speeds. I'm assuming this price wont last long, but Pentanet needs as many people as possible to sign up initially to create the largest available areas ASAP.

Again this is not advice, I'm just answering queries that have been raised in other threads before.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 235000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.