5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

In attempt to figure out our lack of conversion from free...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    In attempt to figure out our lack of conversion from free subscribers to paying subscribers I did some digging:

One common reason appears to be the lack of NEW (HD) games being introduced into the Geforce now library, which is an NVIDIA issue NOT Pentanet (as far as I am aware). This is an issue because the games need to be HIGH definition and demanding enough to warrant the individual paying for the RTX package. The most recent additions to the library, although good games, don't actually require huge amounts of processing. So it leaves current paying subscribers wondering why they pay for a service when they don't exactly get to use the extra performance they're paying for, compared to the free package. Although apparently "Tunic" a recently added game (see attached) does appear to be attracting interest. To put it simply, nobody is going to pay $19.99 a month to play the SIMS, however if it is something like Dark Souls III, people are more likely to pay because they couldn't otherwise play the game at its full potential on their current hardware, without Geforce NOW. THIS appears to be the largest issue at the current time, in my opinion. WE NEED MORE BIG NAME HIGH DEFINITION HYPED UP NEW RELEASES!!!!!

Now, a rebuttal to my previous point would be that: Once a mid tier plan is released, then people who are currently playing these "mid tier games" for free, and don't currently see value in the RTX package, will be forced/see value in continuing their use of the service at a more "reasonable" cost than $19.99/month. I suspect these type of mid tier gamers who are now playing for free, will convert once restricted.

Issue 2 is that there is a large demand for the fortnite mobile BETA application through Geforce NOW as I touched on previously. Obviously human nature means people get impatient and move on to other products. There is a lot of feedback (Thousands upon thousands of comments) of people attempting to get access to try the Beta for fortnite mobile, to no avail. Although, this is always the case with ANY highly anticipated BETA for any game. There's always more people who want to jump in and try after hearing good feedback. I personally would be concerned if there wasn't a waitlist. General feedback around the service is mixed, a few youtubers singing its praises and a few online posts suggesting a fair few people don't have the internet connection required to handle the service (hopefully then convert to Pentanet? Huge cross selling potential). The majority of feedback from users with adequate internet connections is very good so far. Once fortnite mobile completes the BETA stage and is open to all comers to sign up and try, I suspect we will see another spike in active users. In terms of whether they will pay or not, I would say the majority WILL convert to a paying subscription, more so based on the increased FPS available, and also the "Immediate access" to play when you like and for longer durations.

Issue 3, It does appear to be quite a "complicated" process to sign up and start playing. I say "complicated" because to anyone with a history of gaming it is quite clear and easy, however gamers who don't currently have a steam library and aren't as tech savvy, do appear to find it quite daunting. Although this isnt Pentanets issue, its an issue none the less. I would go as far as saying 95% of the issues I have read about online (besides connection related), are people with poor understanding of the setup process who get "stuck" part way through or have an incorrect setting in their own hardware. I'm not too concerned about this as often the solutions are quite simple and the help is there online.

In Summary
    WE NEED MORE DEMANDING GAMES TO LURE NEW PAYING SUBSCRIBERS IN!!!!!!
    Fornite mobile BETA, SHOULD bring a large new chunk of users, hopefully PAYING users for reasons I mentioned above.
    Even though I have said all this, time is what we need. Time for new games to be released and available on the service, time for fornite mobile to be released FULLY, and time so we can see how many users convert to paying subscriptions for the reasons above. Until then we need to continue to grow the user base and get people accustomed to the service to eliminate issue 3.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.