5GG 3.61% 4.3¢ pentanet limited

Ann: Pentanet to present at upcoming conference, page-2

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    hats off to the team for their promotions of this company.
    But out of the 100k geforce users, how many are actually paying?
    The deliberate non-announcment of how many a paying combined with the mention of offering lower plan tiers to encourage paid subscription should be a red flag for those monitoring the business case of this experiment.

Same thing for nexus.
    Let's talk about the 'potential' of connecting up a quarter of a million customers, from 8,000 people who have registered their 'interest', without a monthly plan? But we'll see what revenue this generates for the 1,000 units that they managed to secure.
    That moves onto another question. If they managed to secure 1,000 units and this 'chip shortage' situation that everyone is having at the moment used as an excuse for not being able to deliver higher numbers, I wonder how many years it will take then to fullfill the 'potential'?
    I guess people are looking into the long term holding of this company over 5 to 10 years maybe?

Meanwhile, NBN rolls out FTTP and with providers offering gigabit internet for $150, they'd definitely want to be much cheaper than that, for a more inferior product.
    Looking at providers like superloop, who offer 250/250mbps for $80/m, I'd estimate the pentanet nexus price to be something like $100/m then? that would likely be something fair, to avoid churn to NBN FTTP.
    Having a quick look at their website though, they have this 'pentamax' thing, offering very expensive plans. Is that what they are charging for the 5G customers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $48.28K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 344120 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.