5GG 2.33% 4.2¢ pentanet limited

asking the tough questions, shouldnt be considered a negative...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

asking the tough questions, shouldnt be considered a negative post. I'd likely not post at all, if all your posts were not continuous praises for the company not actually achieving much in a whole year since its IPO.
    *Yes they managed to launch the GeForce product, but does it bring in the revenue to pay for the investment? does it break even? will it break even?
    Spinning the whole 'industry says this', blah blah, is just beating the same drum from when they IPO'd.

Btw, i did say something nice/positive. They sure know how to promote themselves!
    Focusing on the guy that is asking the hard questions, how about defending the numbers that are being provided and joining in on the actual debate/discussion. Or afraid that your dream stock might not be such a dream after all?

Give me another target to look at? This one looks great for controversial discussions. Other telcos/tech, are relatively boring and just stick to the whole 'we sold this many services and generated this much ebitda'... *yawn*
    This one however... yes they are doing something different, but does not give free reign on taking advantage to a gullible? audience.
    Someone has to question the numbers, i dont see anyone else doing it.
    Are my questions not something you want to know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $16.16K 377.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 228040 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 304450 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 107955
Last updated 12.41pm 17/06/2024 ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.