5GG 0.00% 4.3¢ pentanet limited

Hey mate, A) Google Pentanets reviews, then google Superloops,...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hey mate,

A) Google Pentanets reviews, then google Superloops, you'll see why one is cheaper than the other. Its the equivalent to DoDO vs Telstra 10 years ago in my opinion. Cheaper isn't always better.

B) As I've said before, I believe with any monthly subscription based product, goal 1 is to get a client base, goal 2 is to convert them into paying users E.g Netflix, Kayo, YouTube premium, Spotify, gym memberships etc etc) they all generally start off with a free trial period. Same as I believe is happening with GeForce now. 100,000 users is AMAZING. Just because the majority aren't paying for it YET doesn't mean they wont. Ill reserve my judgement for after the middle level subscriptions are live for a quarter. If we do not see increased revenue from that point then I will become skeptical. I strongly disagree that mid tier plans being released is a red flag because that's directly addressing one of the issues you are raising?

C) I believe the concept with NEXUS is that Pentanet uses an existing clients household to then transfer data onwards to households further from the original tower. Like a "mesh" as they say. So using that logic, they don't need ALL 8,000 homes to be converted into data transmitting points because that would be over kill. To put it simply, it is pretty much guaranteed that of the 8,000 people registered, there would be a certain percentage that live VERY close to each other. You wont need people who are neighbours to BOTH become transmitting points, at least that's my understanding. As they have said in previous announcements, people have registered their interests and they are analyzing the most EFFICIENT way to rollout Nexus. I personally see no issues here.

D) I CERTAINLY disagree with you massively on the "Meanwhile, NBN rolls out FTTP and with providers offering gigabit internet for $150".
    - NBN is NOT rolling out fibre to the premises? At least not to the vast majority of Australian homes, let alone West Australian homes. I enquired about FTTP to my previous home and got quoted $30,000 as they have to dig up the existing wiring all the way from the node to your household, this could be kilometers worth. There are a select few who may have gotten lucky and received FTTP, but the NBN are certainly not "rolling it out" in any sense. So you either use fixed wireless technology, FTTN NBN which is garbage at best in most suburbs, or pay anywhere from $3,000 to $30,000 to go to FTTP. As I said, this is a massively incorrect statement on your behalf, it is not being rolled out.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $12.64K 294.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 312762 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 62935
Last updated 10.41am 17/06/2024 ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.