5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

Also, in regard to Superloop. I had a look on their website and...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Also, in regard to Superloop. I had a look on their website and it appears to be NBN only? Atleast that's all that is available at my current address (where I have pentanet fixed wireless currently).

The issue I see with Superloop is the same as I have encountered using different internet providers all around Australia. They can SELL you pretty much any number they like, they could sell you a 3000/3000MB plan, but being able to provide it is another story thanks to the poor FTTN NBN system.

I have previously used a 100/60 nbn plan from Belong and was getting speedtest results of 24/6, NOWHERE near what I was paying for. Same with Aussie broadband at a different household, as well as optus at another, and also Myrepublic at another. This was in various different states in Australia.

EVERY single time the NBN was a let down and I never received speeds remotely close to what I was paying for, which I dare say COULD be the case with Superloop. Especially if they're promising 250/250 to clients who ARENT one of the lucky select few to have paid for FTTP. Without FTTP I dare say it is borderline impossible in my experience thanks to the rubbish, sometimes 20+ year old copper wiring from the node to the household. Just let that sink in, a lot of perth suburbs still have the same wiring for the NBN as they did when the internet first came to Perth. Insanity.

luckily for me I complained each time of not receiving the speeds I paid for and eventually got a slight refund from all the previous companies posted. You know who doesn't rely on 20 year old corroded copper wiring? Pentanet and their fixed wireless product. They're genuinely the first company to ever provide me with the speeds I am paying for.

I could be wrong and I'm definitely not having a go at superloop.

goodluck and I look forward to your next contribution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.