5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

I love your passion, this is great. Finally having good...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I love your passion, this is great. Finally having good discusion.
    I was not comparing superloop for pentanet as a whole, but more focused on their +100mbps fixed wireless offerings of similar type of tech.
    They are mainly focused in Adelaide it seems, just like Pentanet are mainly focused for Perth.
    Reviews for Pentanet are mostly great and that's a good sign for continued growth of customers. Not a sign of how the new 'nexus' network is though, as there are no customers to review. If there are customers, they would likely say it's great anyhow, as it would be better than the options they currently have?

B) I fully agree with you on the netflix, kayo, etc comparisons. I initially thought the same thing. But i dont believe any of those platforms gave an offer of 'free' as a membership, other than just the first month. The problem here, is that with the 'free' offering, there's nothing to stop users from creating an account, just to use it for free. Even with restrictions in place, they would likely use the 'free' offering, unless it reduced the value to something like 10min per day, to push for the sales?
    But even then, I'd still be questioning the overal 'active' numbers, until they actually say how many are paying.
    With the potential of new tier plans, I'd then further question the arpu, since the current guidence is $20/m x paying customer count.
    Again, not knocking the whole design. But they need to start being real with the numbers they are announcing.

C) I think you miss-understood what I was trying to point out, so I'll be more blunt. They will never hit 200,000+ nexus customers within the next 5 years, possibly ever. Advertising or announcing what is technically possible, vs what is practically possible, are two different things.
    The main logistical problems are:
    1) Being able to aquire that many household units/equipment. It's new/fresh gear. They cannot assume they will be the only company in the world to want this equipment, especially if it's as good as they have been advertising.
    2) Actually installing the equipment. Just by looking at how many FW customers they have now and how long it has taken to get these numbers. They would need to employ 10x the workers to do the work. Doable? possible. Anything is doable if you throw enough money at it.

D) I hear your pain, but here you can see nbn offering free upgrades in the very near future. You get it by just wanting a faster plan;
    https://www.whistleout.com.au/Broadband/Guides/nbn-upgrade-to-FTTP
    The game has changed.

NBN is the main threat to this business model. To all FW business models though, especially if you can get NBN FTTP for near same price, but have several providers to choose from.
    ABB is obviously doing awesome at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.