MVP 1.25% 40.5¢ medical developments international limited

Not trying to buy in cheap at all, that ship has sailed. Agree...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Not trying to buy in cheap at all, that ship has sailed.

Agree the market is huge and at the right price point a great option in third world countries. There is discussion in emergency medicine around the world re Australias experience over the last few decades and why no one else in the world uses it and possible applications.

Re your comment on tonne of literature - it doesn't support your conclusion;
    1. The FDA withdrew the drug because of the
      risk of nephrotoxicity and hepatotoxicity and stated that it would not consider reintroduc on into the market until new clinical trials were undertaken (FDA-Penthrane, 2005).

https://lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-co...Acute-Pain-Management-Scientific-evidence.pdf .....page 133

Re unions yeah those ones, the main grudge is safety of bystanders and need for charcoal filter.

I have worked in a few major trauma centres in Australia and promise you it is not and will not be used in emergency departments and urge you to have a chat with an emergency doctor re safety profile for patient and bystanders.

It's application prehospital from the Australian experience has been and is exciting and huge, but please don't assume this means the ED.

I hope you make a motza, good announcement but please do some reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $34.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $70.19K 175.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3824 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 18441 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.