MVP 1.22% 40.5¢ medical developments international limited

Ann: Penthrox submitted for approval in 22 European Countries, page-14

1. 2,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    They have waited so long because of the extra work Mundipharma has been doing in the background to try and ensure some of these approvals come with reimbursement. This is not a simple process by any means and quite a feat to even get the application in.

It would be easier to just get basic approvals but it is the element of reimbursements for hospitals and ambulances that really drives sales and adoption. Similar to what we have achieved in Ireland.

By the way did anyone notice the Irish Rugby team use the green whistle when a player got injured against the All Blacks on American soil in Chicago? This vision went all around the world and great to see the green whistle penetration in Ireland reaching its sporting teams. I am sure some eyebrows where raised by American officials watching. Won't be too long to wait for the US and will be worth it.

When I spoke with David Williams the other week he re emphasised not to under estimate what the asthma device part of our business will add to MVP sales going forward.

We are on a winner here and just need to be patient. I think FY 18 will be the watershed year when the true earning potential of the company will become evident.
    Last edited by Eire2011: 30/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $34.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $65.65K 164.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1113 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 3632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.