GBA 0.00% 2.0¢ grandbridge limited

This link is a really good read for shareholders on...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    This link is a really good read for shareholders on PEP11.

https://www.maybachmedia.com/australian-government-looks-to-gas-to-save-the-nation/

"A long-mooted $6 billion gas pipeline connecting Western Australia to the east coast is back on the agenda, part of a raft of energy sector changes floated as the federal government looks to gas to save the nation.Connecting the east and west via South Australia was supported by former WA premier Colin Barnett, and a new report to the government on resurrecting the national economy says it should potentially be included in an urgent three-stage plan to expand the pipeline network."

There is so little gas in the East coast that the government is considering spending $6 Billion on a new pipeline between WA and the East Coast to bring down coast prices to $4/gl. This is why the Santos Narrabri is even up for approval despite over 14,000 written objections. The East Coast desperately needs Gas. PEP11 wouldn't have even 50 objections let alone 14,000 like Narrabri.

Then you have Advent sitting 30kms offshore of NSW with potentially 6TCF of gas that can supply all of NSW for the next 50 years and all it costs is $20 million to drill and another $20 million or so for pipeline to a processing plant.

If the government is willing to invest $6Billion to connect WA and NSW via pipeline do you think they would invest $20 million to explore for gas locally first? I do my bros and I'm getting excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.