GBA 0.00% 2.0¢ grandbridge limited

Interesting to note that the following footnote is under the BPH...

1. 9,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Interesting to note that the following footnote is under the BPH 8/9 announcement titled BPH: PEP11 Update Carbon Capture Storage (CCS):-

About Advent Energy Advent Energy Ltd is an unlisted oil and gas exploration company held by
    major shareholders), BPH Energy (ASX: BPH), Grandbridge (ASX: GBA) and MEC Resources
    (ASX: MMR) Advent holds a strong portfolio of near term development and exploration assets
    spanning highly prospective acreage onshore and offshore Australia in proven petroleum basins.
    Advent Energy’s asset base also incorporates both conventional and unconventional petroleum
    targets.

I know that David Breeze is gunning for a GBA re-listing. He is still referencing GBA as an ASX listed company in an ASX announcement as recently as last week. Is this total denial or is this a disclosure of intent.

GBA would be conservatively valued at circa 10 million right now. This would equate to circa 30 cents per share. I have enough shares in GBA to make a relisting worthwhile.

Interesting times. I am expecting something to be brewing big time in the background.
    Last edited by ragingboom: 19/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.