BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Bendigo, I don't want to blow your ship completely out of the...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Bendigo,

I don't want to blow your ship completely out of the water my friend, but MEC Resources released that statement subsequent to and in response to BPH Energy's so-called "review". I commended the MEC board over on the MMR forum for standing up for their MAJORITY ownership of Advent Energy and PEP11. I think MEC being the majority shareholder rattles many who hold shares in BPH but not MMR ... I hold shares in both and have done so on and off for 12 years or so, and I am probably one of the few long term holders that still believes in PEP11.

BPH clearly NEITHER sought NOR obtained MEC's consent with the release of this so-called "review". I would have thought this to be very clear by the content of MEC's statement, and the fact THAT BREEZE DOES NOT MENTION MEC RESOURCES AT ALL in the BPH statement, despite it being the majority shareholder. "No constant games being played" is either wishful thinking on your part or a very clear sign of denial of the war that David Breeze is waging here for no good reason. He has his finger on the self destruct button and I believe he will blow all our shares straight to hell if he doesn't get his way.

Ironically I support Breeze taking the lead with PEP11 as I believe he could make us a lot of money. But don't touch my MMR shares. I am prepared for dilution - it is inevitable given the amount of money needing to be raised for a drill, but threatening the value shareholders hold in PEP11 is not good business.
    Last edited by vcubitt: 10/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.