MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Why don't the petitioners now re-submit that petition to...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Why don't the petitioners now re-submit that petition to parliament, but in the form able to be accepted and recorded? Sounds like you know what's required and can make those improvements to the submission in a straightforward manner?

I'm sure if gas was able to be supplied from the PEP11 area then that could go a long way to alleviating the power price crisis enveloping the east coast currently. Political proponents are looking to WA's system and seeing the energy/pricing stability it appears to be providing for that state. Without this reservation policy in place, Advent/Asset's offer to provide gas solely to the domestic market has no substance until it is enshrined in law.

My point in the above post was that Asset didn't undertake its work in the obligatory period. This included drilling and seismic.

If there really is gas in the ground out there, then Asset could have been the market darling right now as it worked towards proving up that resource and determining optimal development options had it undertaken and satisfied the work program as a minimum. It could have had money and resources thrown at it like no tomorrow given the east coast's current predicament. Another opportunity lost, why?

Before any excuses are made, look to management and their ability to achieve anything on time. Looking at the Work Program tab on the link I provided previously, we've just ticked over the 10 year mark on this iteration of PEP11. That's 2 (two) standard permit terms and the Company's still asking for more time. The only on-ground activity that's been done is one seismic survey of about 200km in 2018.
    Surely you can see why the regulators and decision makers don't think highly of Asset Energy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.