MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Hi Gypsy5 and all, “Can anyone tell me why a Seismic 2d needs...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Gypsy5 and all,

“Can anyone tell me why a Seismic 2d needs environmental approval ??? AND 3O DAYS mentioned somewhere unbelievable...”

If I recall correctly the last 2D survey was used to arrive at the very best spot on the lease to drill the first hole back in 2010. At great cost to the shareholders the hole was drilled to reveal an excellent supply of dry sandstone.

Perhaps a better question would be why not raise the money and complete a seismic survey using the very latest technology and increase the chances of answering the question of there being a sizeable commercial gas field on the PEP-11 lease.

I can assure you these new survey techniques certainly take a lot of the hit and miss out of the oil and gas exploration business and they are only slightly more expensive than the old methods used such as in 2010 and the resulting duster!

I keep an eye on the PEP-11 related stocks as I was once a large holder and I may one day re-enter this stock; however, I will be waiting for some slightly more positive action from the management.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.