SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

This makes me think someone will chomp at the bit to fund a...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    This makes me think someone will chomp at the bit to fund a natural gas campaign in Sacramento.

I mean it sounds dire for energy silicon valley won't want the lights going out lol, plenty of people with Cash in California what is it a $4 Trillion dollar economy someone will fund some natural gas exploration it could even be available to get some grants.

I still like the MND deal with ADX 50% of costs for 20%. So surely something like that is possible as well if necessary.

Plus you just don't know what sort of discussions they've had with peers on this hydrogen council as well. Someone's been talking and hearing from them for couple years at these meetings. They finally maybe free of this Phillipines loadstone around their neck financially it's very possible someone is waiting in the wings to get some action on that front whether Feral likes hydrogen or not we all like seeing a minnow become a mid sized oil and gas and renewables company. A triple threat then

I guess it really comes down to the numbers. If these borba like plays 4-5 already in the 3D they've already done and had years to study, are likely successful just someone to fund feeding them into the pipelines like a downstream operator or APA type pipeline deal would get this thing humming I think.

The gas tenements in Northern California have to be fairly attractive and actually have an inherent $value just for the acreage themselves. My understanding is Gary and Andrew child's etc went around scooping these up post gfc when everything was dire and oil prices were at record lows.

Anyway I hope they crack on with some action to realising this potential they saw 10 years + ago.

Us and them aren't getting any younger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.21K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 32452091 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1540694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.