SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Oh no another stock code forum for you to upset people on...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Oh no another stock code forum for you to upset people on

hopefully Kane and Gary get on with making rapid inroads they are only based in Subiaco so not too far away for you to speak to them in person unlike Andrew Purcell. However at the moment would presume some of them are in the Phillipines and USA.

To be honest I don't think it would matter I believe either later this week or next week the sale of Nido will be announced and the JV plans with Xstate announced imo.

Cheaper shares are gone / going.

I've also been noticing the buying on Xstate whilst they have a smaller percentage they have a smaller market cap as well I still like SGC better so hold no XST with the Phillipines exposure from Q1 and higher percentage ownership of the Sacramento acreage with red sky similar percentages.

800k on the 4th for XST price rose now 1m at 1.3 yesterday and now 1.4 price so far today on low volume.

Something is brewing and some people over on what is essentially our sister company are buying up in advance of as well. I like the fact that two small asx companies are putting their money in as well to spread the costs of any drilling / hydrogen production "borba" campaign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.21K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 32452091 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1540694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.