SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Well for me both MAY and SGC was from valuing Longreach's...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Well for me both MAY and SGC was from valuing Longreach's posts on the SFG forum a long way back now. Someone with some good posts makes you wonder what else they are looking at investing in. I believe he has a long time ago been a well engineer or something he knows oil and gas anyway. So if it pays off big time it's investigating some stocks Longreach was sniffing around on and coming to a conclusion based on the risk vs reward on each.

Having said that I lost $50k going the option route on SGC pre-borba drill so the boards got some making up to do for all shareholders dropping from 10 cents down to as low as 0.006 the last couple years! For me now though it's a no brainer the redemption looks nigh with two projects from Q1 next year and a paltry $8m market cap mr market will wake up sooner rather than later hopefully.

So thanks would be directed to longreach it's helped me evaluate when to invest too got to factor in timelines and what a company might really be worth not what the market has valued them at due to delays etc
    Last edited by In Da Hood: 07/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.21K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 32452091 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1540694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.