CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Question to all.
    So what would be the few scenarios?
    How all this could play out with approval and drilling. Everyone will have to make their own choices, but from long BPH holders and other oil&gas stocks in similar speace would be good , if we could share ideas, presumption,knowledge.
    How we all could get best value for our investment. Only if people are genuinely happy to share their view and experience.

It is a lot of guessing and fortune telling and nothing is as simple as we would like to think.
    This should not be considerd as facts,advice. I haven't done any math or real valueations, etc. Just throwing out numbers from hip to see what others think.

And as always, JV(or from NOPTA, highly unlikely imo)NO means a big RED Pineapple for everyone.
    Fomo could lead to high 30c like last time before JV or during. Also thare is a very high chance that there is no FOMO like last time, beacuse lot of pople including myself got f*ed over by Scotty and there is less lose money on market to throw around. In that case SP number will be much smaller.
    JV approval would lead to massive pump and dump (imo) back from whare ever it settles after fomo ( if no CR would be done like last time, if It is necessary to get funding for Drill to get JV approval then SP will go back to 12,5c and move up from there to 20c-30c.
    Pump and dump could be done a couple of times and can go imo very high. From 20c to 80c back to 30c and back up to 1.50$ and back down where they will do CR to fund drill, if it's done at that stage.
    Obviously if day traders, etc, start playing their games anything can happen. Any direction.
    What i saw with KNI, it went from 20c ipo to 1.50$ to back to to 75c to 3.50$ down to 1 dollar mark over couple of days by day traderrs etc. Diffrent thing but could play out similarly, or not.
    Small fomo (another pump amd dump?) before drill back to 40c to 50c
    During drilling, cousios' approach by all people selling and punters are buying in around 40c, as i saw with Farc drilling SP was not moving up or down during 40 day drill period.

Is it possible that BPH will stay in trading halt for a whole drill period or just when they stay reacing their targets. Don't know but would be good idea to find out way before drill happens.

If gas is hit, and obv depends flows etc, it is anyone guess, but obv it can be either up 50% or 5x.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $25.97K 2.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1847528 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1836144 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.