BPH 8.33% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

it has been a long time and I’m sure that’s what the argument...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    it has been a long time and I’m sure that’s what the argument will be structured around .

i think the shot across the bow is the main point. They have found a way to do something and that’s better than just sitting waiting because that’s what the govt wanted us to do.

its a clever application and I’m sure it caught the govt by surprise because it is out of the box. The judicial review is usually to review decisions not what this is proposing:

I’m sure the govt plan was to keep ignoring the decision knowing that we couldn’t apply for a review of it if they didn’t make one. Catch 22.

this is a clever application to at least bring a fight on so that’s a good thing. I’m sure it took them by surprise and they now have to at least think about doing something.

I think it signals that we will push it and even if the govt tries to get the application dismissed they know we will more than likely go to the next level which is the high court Mandmas action.

Im sure the govt law offices have been burning the midnight oil trying to work out what to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $76.59K 5.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2195156 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 13888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.