ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3386
    I absolutelty connect the two events. I believe that right as we speak, the Australian Government Solicitor (AGS) will be considering the Governments position. I am not a lawyer but I understand that like the last case, the AGS will be considering this under the "Resonable Person" test. About a month ago, I alluded to significant upcoming milestones. One was the 18 months since the Zali meeting, the other is the time NSW took to assess it first time around. I believe that a "Reasonable Person" would, given how long it took NSW last time, consider that 9 months (i.e. longer) to re-make the decision is not reasonable. Whilst the AGS may not immediately consider the words of Madeline King in February 2023, it is an extremely strong piece of supporting evidence for Advent that even the Minister considers that 18 months would not be reasonable.
    Something I also mentioned at the time, Minister King was acutely aware of her conflict of interest due to her bias from the day she was sworn in, she did not need to wait until April 2024 to recuse herself. I believe Madeleine King knew that this was coming and went for the ripcord to protect her career. Unfortunately for Ed, he had no idea that he was being passed the poison chalice. Ed has a readily available solution to solve his dilemma, issue NSW with a Section 59 notice, then make the decision. Simple.
    Last edited by Justadabble: 09/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.614K 433.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4548934 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1345857 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.