BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

The Government must respond and how is anyones guess, yes its a...

1. 1,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    The Government must respond and how is anyones guess, yes its a simple process really that has political posturing and bias everywhere. So thats why its been left to the side and untouched. Not anymore as legally BPH has done everything required for the apllication and permit to simply explore and drill and a decision must be made. I see Klarites report and enironmental study coming through in the next 45 days or as soon as the government respond.
    Whats the best answer for labour / whats the best legal answer and political answer are 2 different things.
    As mentioned before recently form another SH I see labour leaving this so long has benefited thier reply.
    Whatever the reply is they have excuses that it was forced upon them. 1 from the start from liberal Fup Scomo and 2 due to having to produce an answer now from fed request. As there answer is really a No. They dont want fed court to make them approve this on thier watch.They will look Bad and judged for it..I see labour making a decision and it being a "No" due to the 1 and 2 . Yes its week and you know what their going to handball it tonthe Federal Court to make the Decision.
    Did we win last time in Federal Court? Ans what is Noptas Recommendation? A yes?
    The issue is time, how long will all this take?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 96181 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.