PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

The use of "Expert" in that announcement I would consider very...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    The use of "Expert" in that announcement I would consider very loose. Although I do not know of the persons individual history, and it is with no disrespect, I think it is hard to call someone an expert when they have been in so many different mining industry sectors. Also, the expertise is in evaluating according to the announcement, not studying the products. To call someone an expert and then also say the person is 'quite familiar with production methods' does not instil confidence.

Look at someone such as James Marsh of ADN and then you have an expert. Someone with 30+ years of experience in this one particular type of industrial mineral is an expert. Someone with 30+ years in the lithium space would be an expert. Someone that has moved between projects evaluating them is not what I would consider an expert on the product and propelling it to market.

From the announcement:

In the lithium sector, David has evaluated projects and operations in brine lithium (saline lakes, aquifers and evaporite minerals (as for Salta) in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Turkey, USA, Mexico and China. He also has significant hard-rock lithium experience (spodumene, mica, clays) on the Greenbushes, Pilgangoora and Wodgina operations, as well as for several advanced projects in Western Australia, USA and Africa.

Further, David is quite familiar with production methods, processing technologies and market structures, enabling him to identity competitive advantages, risks and cost structures in commercial studies.
    In the kaolin-halloysite and specialty clay sector, David has evaluated projects and operations in New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Indonesia and China.
    Of particular interest is the fact that David was closely involved in the discovery exploration and evaluation by Normandy Mining Limited (held through Commercial Minerals Limited) of the Poochera Kaolin-halloysite Project in South Australia. This Project, currently owned by the ASX-listed Andromeda Metals Limited(ASX:ADN), is adjacent to PepinNini’s Eyre Peninsula Kaolin Project and, hence, David will bring a wealth of intimate knowledge.

I have been looking at PNN over the years and steered well clear due to the 'lifestyle' nature of management, and hearing others comments on dealings with management only confounded my reason for staying away. Management are one of the main reasons I invest in a company. As a disclosure I am a large holder of ADN (of which I constantly have personal communications with management and they are extremely professional and timely in responses and dialogue, even with all of the scope they are proceeding with) and also had a friendship with Pete Proksa. For that I have now taken a position within this company and will look to increase my holding based on the outcome of the EGM.

My suggestion is to vote in favour of the 249D recommendations and implement the proposed directors. The company has prospective tenements without a management that will drive them to any type of fruition. With the right people behind this, this could become very successful and rewarding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.487K 60.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68995 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 47090
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.