SPR 3.20% $1.06 spartan resources limited

Ann: Pepper continues to grow - 25.24m @ 16.66g/t, page-21

1. 11,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6316
    Hi two,
    my guess is no, in the sense that they are already hustling to get it started, though potentially, there might be ways to expedite certain U/G drill pads over others depending on what they want to drill first?

Slightly off topic, but I could put on my more conservative hat, I think the inclusion of a Pepper MRE midyear is help balance out the earlier expectations the SPR team had (projections for the NN lode being so thick). Ounces are ounces, but... if NN had stayed 200-250m wide + Pepper, then the exploration target would have been blown out of the water. In any case, I am still looking forward to the MRE update, but not as a finishing line, more like the first marker in a race with 2 more markers to come, with at a guess, another MRE late 2024/early 2025 and then FID with first gold June 2025.

I think SL has put to bed the idea that SPR is going to turn on the plant in the next few months... why would they, the decline would not even be fully developed (a few others posters have mentioned or asked about this). SPR needs to front load the production profile of the project and the best way to do that is to get full access to NN, with Pepper and the open pit. Then of course the other U/G to 'fill' the plant to whatever level required (optimal).

All just my speculation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
-0.035(3.20%)
Mkt cap ! $1.173B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.10 $1.06 $6.292M 5.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3816 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 49362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.