SPR 0.00% $1.29 spartan resources limited

Hey Hawks, appreciate that, but I am confident that SL and his...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6775
    Hey Hawks, appreciate that, but I am confident that SL and his Geo team are way ahead of me biggrin.png

@Joelstar - love that... whilst most of what I read on HC focus on the likes of WGX having missed out on buying up GCY (SPR) for peanuts, I have an inkling that MZ down the road made a very lowball offer for GCY when it was being recapitalized. If anyone is finding such thoughts from SL as grating, it will be Mark Z. sneaky.png

@calmbeforestorm - cheers regarding the ALK drill costs. Regarding the decline, it's not simply about saving money (though at 300m it will basically reduce drilling costs by 1/3, which is substantial if you are drilling $300k holes, lots of them....) then you have the benefit of better targeting as the hole lengths are shorter which will improve accuracy and quicker turn-around which in turn enables further improvements targeting etc, plus as they begin mining U/G, they will likely open up more drilling platforms to allow infill and extensional drilling at great depths, so the benefits continue to flow.

As for how big Pepper will be... only time will tell as clearly, it's a more efficient target compared to NN deeps, which... cost so much more to drill, take longer etc. So logically, Pepper will likely receive a lot more drilling over the near term, especially as they want to include it in the next MRE update.
    Would be really interesting to hear SL speak about how Pepper is telling/informing/altering their understanding and expectations for not just NN and Pepper, but from end to end of the main pit. Perhaps that will come if they keep having more success at Pepper.

@twouptom - hard to know how deep Never Never or any of the other U/G lodes might go, but.... 1km is now proven and... as I continue to watch everything evolve, 2km is not out of the realm of possibility, but.... that is so so far off into the future.

Slightly off topic, but I think its probably fair to say this little section at the end of today's announcement needs to be thrown out, with a much more.... real...istic set of figures... rolleyes.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6221/6221521-7d0fee4c9952c5e4036cecf5c48b284e.jpg

I suppose, if SL and the team wanted to twist my arm, I could adjust the figures.... yes I know, in another life, I could have been a very savvy PR staffer for all the gold explorers (just in case anyone missed it... this is laden with heavy sarcasm!)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6221/6221523-6f011ba64fd1ab5b0a147eab2bc67711.jpg
    Finally, because I cannot help but check what is at the end of a document (usually... it's boring as hell).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6221/6221526-2bfbc19a3f04a50a761ba2cd2048d784.jpg

Phase one will soon be over.... Phase 2?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.