ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    hi @sabine, it wasn’t totally clear but my sense was that Darko was saying in the 3 years he wouldn’t be surprised if the head grade was higher at SPR than BGL (and again a guess but it sounded like as SPR goes deeper at NN the ore being mined will be higher grade and head grade may be better also because of the intrinsic advantages the uniform thick mineralisation).

FWIW, I find it useful to take the time to find out who these guys are before watching the videos. Darko and Matt may both be fundies but their firms are very different. Darko works for JH a large global conservative firm. It is excellent news for us that funds like that are taking notice. Matt on the other hand owns a chunk of his fund (even if Pinnacle is a backer) and my simple mental model is Darko got interested because funds like Firetrail are interested (and Matt in turn is interested because guys like Nero etc were willing to back SPR). Not the way they’d see it but it works for me for what that’s worth!

my brain is having convulsions thinking about those ore bodies wondering what the image will look like in Mar 2025 with mining probably about to start and the decline done!

GL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.