SPR 0.37% $1.35 spartan resources limited

I have a post on this topic of results but will repeat my...

1. 5,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2204

I have a post on this topic of results but will repeat my thoughts again.

Looking at the image from the latest Pepper results, they have no holes pending assays for WW or 4P. They have 2 holes at Pepper pending assays but as you can see they are both on the edges of the resource (1 hole is between NN and Pepper) so maybe we should not expect much although the one closer to 4P may surprise us as they have not tested that far south unlike the other hole where the hole above it produced poor results. They only have 1 more planned hole at Pepper and that is testing the north margin near NN - It may or may not return good results.

At NN we are awaiting on assays for 4 holes - 2 of which are on the very far north side testing the fringes of the deposit - while I may be pleasantly surprised I am not expecting great results from those 2 holes. Of the other 2 holes the one in the middle should produce good results while the one higher up close to the south edge of NN may or may not produce decent results. They only have 3 additional holes planned at NN and one is quite a deep hole while the other 2 are testing the extent of the high grade area where it is thinning out - it is unclear what results we will see from these 2 holes.

Overall, SPR seem to be testing the fringes of the NN and Pepper ore bodies so I am not expecting many will return great results unlike past results.

I expect, but I may be wrong, that we will need to see the results from all the planned holes before they declare the next MRE update (since the seem to be mainly testing the margins of the ore bodies which is important for an MRE), which I expect in July

I expect we will see the AC drilling results in the near future as they have finished phase 1 drilling of that program.

The question I am pondering is what drilling they have planned after the 4 planned holes are finished. Perhaps they will wait until the drill drive is partly completed that allows them to drill from the drive while they wait to declare the first reserve from NN which they stated is due in the September 2024 quarter.

One last comment - I note they have not mapped the flexure zone past Pepper which I speculate is due to not undertaking deep enough drilling at 4P and WW to understand how deep the flexure zone is, assuming it does indeed go below WW and 4P. @WowVeryJosh may well be right about WW's "screaming target" and there may also be great targets at depth at 4P and even south of WW.

Beware my speculation may be quite wrong.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6235/6235540-af855c815c2a86f4b3cf4ca6e15e72d1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.494B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.38 $1.33 $6.638M 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7403 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 5998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.