SPR 12.4% $1.46 spartan resources limited

Note Simon’s made it public knowledge since the Diggets and...

1. 18,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Note Simon’s made it public knowledge since the Diggets and Dealers that he’s quite partial to drinking cups of coffee with anyone interested in Spartan.
    He said he likes coffee and has already shared at least one with Mark Zeptner :

.. “They’ve previously had a coffee, Lawson said, something he apparently doesn’t mind.
    “I always like a good chat. I like coffee,” he said talking about potential acquirers for Spartan.
    “I’ve been looking at this the whole time thinking, who doesn’t want high-grade gold in front of processing infrastructure? It’s very difficult to build things, labour costs are high, infrastructure costs are high. There’s execution risk everywhere.
    “I think there’s some pretty good recent examples of that. For me, I’m building this as big as I can, we’re going to bulletproof it with grade, because that’s what I know. As soon as you build a project with grade, you’re very much more insulated to those fluctuations in costs….”

07/08/24 https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/75116322/single

He certainly has continued his task of ‘bulletproofing’ the grade …
    Which reminds me there’s actually a kind of coffee out there called ‘bulletproof’
    Here’s the recipe for those who haven’t come across it :
    https://www.bulletproof.com/recipes/bulletproof-diet-recipes/bulletproof-coffee-recipe/

…some similarities there as the guy who popularised it once said he took the original recipe from a traditional Himalayan drink of rancid yak butter tea (which no one else was ever going to think would prove a winner? )

cheers and yes to all the ‘maybe’s!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.160(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.610B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.46 $1.31 $59.53M 41.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 72681 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.