ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2301
    The reason I asked him the question about why they were drilling in the location (see my post 2 above) is due to the following diagram from the award of the drive contract announcement. (I was going to ask him about this diagram until he showed me the 3-D visualisation which he used in his presentation).

I was puzzled by the areas in grey they were going to drill from the UG drive outside the existing identified mineralisation. The grey areas I am referring to are NOT the areas outside the current identified mineralisation either side and below 4P and WW (ie the 2 grey areas to the right) but those outside the current mineralised areas of NN and Pepper ie the first grey area to the right of NN and the two areas in grey above NN and Pepper in the second and third grey areas from the left.

I now understand why they are drilling those areas and based on the diagram below (seems to be lots of planed drill holes in the first 3 grey areas) they may find a lot more gold but we will not know until 2025! NN and Pepper may be even bigger or 4P may be much better than it is now.

It also occurs to me now that they may need to drill those areas out before they finish the mine plan, DFS and ore reserve based on their location.

A lot more potential resource upside than I expected at NN, Pepper and 4P!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6416/6416766-2641d6caa368255fb1461c0de1fe5210.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.