ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi Spec , yes Tropicana has got some mass , I was put off it as I heard first hand (in a pub ) that they were having a lot of issues during construction and the low grade would kill them , so obviously that was BS .
    Gruyere like Trop , East of Laverton is also a pretty big mine , you should have been aware of it as Gold Rd got their money from selling off part of their stake in it to buy into Degray with the Hemi mine you referred to above (from memory )
    There is also a couple of big relatively recent Au/Cu discoveries near Telfer , Havieron is one and think there is another with an ASX listed company that was looking to supplement Telfer as it winds down .
    If you find its name be good as I should check it out again
    and of course Mt Gibson that CMM is proving up, probably now building has some critical mass , although very low grade .
    The Geo physics between Wiluna and Meekatharra would indicate there is more than likely going to be a big discovery there in the future IMHO..................... probably be a Terry Streeter (RIP) or Mark Creasy (who discovered Bronzewing in the 1980s (from memory and got around $120M back then for the discovery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.