PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Ann: Peppermint acquires exciting AI Business, page-12

1. 1,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Spot on JT, This sounds very positive. I see XPON had dropped this news last Friday after market closed and PIL is dropping it this morning!! What does that tell us smile.png
    I could imagine N.C has greatly assisted PIL in having a very good look at this part of XPON's non core business model and sees this as a very good fit for the company moving into bigger and better things. Picking up this already established business for what looks like very favorable terms for PIL is encouraging. Given what N.C has achieved at Picture Wealth in such a short time and given his experience, know how and contacts in the industry, I wouldn't be betting against him turning this company into something substantial.

Watch this interview he did about 3 months ago at the Fintech Connect Leaders Summit
    He talks a lot about AI, especially the relationship that banks and Fintechs. It's quite an insightful interview, and I can't help but think of what gimmie said about him leaving Picture Wealth. Hmmm, so with this news this morning which I could imagine has possibly taken a few months in the making to get to this final decision stage, can we now start putting some of the pieces together. Exciting stuff, Well done PIL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1K 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6371575 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 999999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.