PIL 4.17% 1.2¢ peppermint innovation limited

Normally, I would agree We used to chat Most pumpers are my...

1. 4,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Normally, I would agree
    We used to chat rolleyes.png
    Most pumpers are my friends,
    UNTIL I talk about something they hold,
    OR I disagree with their views or price targets redface.png
    Never had personal quarrels with him, after all he was a Facebook friend!
    So it's sad to see.....people for me are as predictable as certain stock charts what.png

Times CHANGE!

Regarding PIL, I know Bhagdeepz wouldn't be tweeting about this stock, after participating in a capital raising JUST to make one pip
    If I know him at all, he must have at the minimum 5,000,000 shares at 1.5c and probably queued for some at 1.4c too

Also the PIL is a SWING chart. He has plenty of capital, and other stocks he is diversified in and has the time frame to hold PIL 4wks+
    In this market, especially for A.I Demand, Amnesty International is NOT a small company and I suspect it's not if, but WHEN this regains traction.
    I can alsmost smell a collaborated HC/** Pump once they take out the 2c level. 2.5c to 3.5c may be seen, potentially upto 4c as PIL is a FORMER RUNNER with now cash and in the A.I hotbuzz I think it needs time by the next 2 months prices could already see 3c I don't blame people for being tempted on a swing trade here

I got some at 1.5c but also don't mind a queue at 1.4c and hope for a fill later on. Knowing I am wanting to add at 1.4c would probably mean someone will dump into me wink.pngwink.png so lets go. They wont let 1.6c clear until more fills are had anyway wink.png

EDGE IS IN HIGHER TIME FRAMES AS DAILY HAS WAY TOO MUCH NOISE !! This to me sticks out like a sore thumb and PIL is quiet on socials
    Just wait till more noise is seen, that'/s when you know some drip profit taking is occurring. Right now they're all buyers and 1 person with a larger holding is happy to see what supply they can farm out tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $24.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $4.96K 416.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7063559 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2088422 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 2202071
Last updated 14.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.