RNU 1.08% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

Ann: PEPR Approval for Siviour Graphite Mine and Concentrator, page-398

1. RM8
    1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Wolv, look outside the box.

The following may seem to be full of contradictions, but everything is not a straight cut as you think it is.
    This is a real life example of what I'll be doing over the next 12 months.

I will have an approx 400 km range EV. My other vehicle is a 6.2 litre V8.

My main commuting driving is approx 100 km around town and a trip of approx 230 km each way about every second week.
    I have access to solar with battery storage in each location. So when I use the EV it will be charged from my own solar or the battery that accompanies it. Only on the rare occasion I go somewhere else over 200 km away will use the local infrastructure for charging.

If I use the EV during the standard week, I will charge it on weekends during daylight hours. My solar still pumps out power on cloudy days, like today despite what people will have you believe.

When I use the V8 I will pay whatever the current pump price is.

I like EVs because they are the cutting edge of technology. That they are better for the environment is a massive bonus.
    I like my V8 ....probably because I grew up in the seventies when they were the cutting edge of available technology then, and I got to see that development happening.
    (Sorry to some, but I hate diesels. They are a stinking...(even new ones) form of transport that should be kept away from population centres IMO. Good in the country and for industry until electric takes over though. But it's still currently a free world so each to their own.)

The will to change and the inevitability that there will be change is a fact. It's happening, and I believe it's happening faster than you think.

RNU needs a little more time to sort the finer details but it's obvious from DCs AGM presentation that this will all be done properly and for the maximum benefit of shareholders. Our timing is great biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $131.3K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3677 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 39034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.