PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

It seems to me Percheron Therapeutics starts to expand further...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459

It seems to me Percheron Therapeutics starts to expand further in the near future....

“We are thrilled to have an industry veteran like Cathryn join the Percheron team,” commented Percheron CEO, Dr James Garner. “With recruitment to our phase IIb trial now complete, the team is turning its attention to next steps, including potential engagement with regulatory agencies such as FDA. Cathryn’s wealth of experience, including her impressive track record in Duchenne muscular dystrophy, will be an enormous asset for the company as we prepare for the next chapter in the development of ATL1102. In addition,
    Cathryn’s extensive networks among clinicians and patient advocacy in the United States will be very helpful as we work to establish ATL1102 as one of the most exciting late-clinical-stage prospects in this challenging disease area.”

“I am delighted to join the Percheron team,” commented Dr Clary. “Having previously worked first-hand in the Duchenne field, I am acutely aware of the need for new therapies in this disease. I am excited by the potential ATL1102 has shown to date, and I look forward to working with the team to help ensure its success. The next six to twelve months will no doubt be a transformative period for Percheron.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.